• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 loved

loved

Believing God for Miracles in Marriages

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:09 AM

After one year of reading Joel and Kathy's books, my husband asked my son how am I treating your mother. He replied "Great. You are listening to mommy's heart, my sister's heart and my heart." I think once the husband is listening to the wife's heart, the husband is open and able to meet the needs of all the family though just listening to the wife. My son was letting us know that he knew that with my husband listening to my heart that his world was safe and that my son was loved. Our kids have laughed more and we have yelled less.

Loved

#2 PlansForHope

PlansForHope

Helper

• Members
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:52 AM

Loved,
Thanks for the great testimony of healing from your kids! It is always nice to hear reports of kids who are being blessed when both parents are working together to have an OHM!

#3 gsabas

gsabas

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:57 AM

Great to know that your husband is making all the efforts to make your marraige a happy marriage of heart ,mind and soul.And i am sure you are also leaving no stone unturned by making efforts from your side.

#4 gsabas

gsabas

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:58 AM

Great to know that your husband is making all the efforts to make your marraige a happy marriage of heart ,mind and soul.And i am sure you are also leaving no stone unturned by making efforts from your side.

#5 gsabas

gsabas

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:59 AM

#6 JoelandKathy

JoelandKathy

Founders and Authors - Husband and Wife, Parents, Friends, Past

• Administrators
  • 6,809 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Florida

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:56 PM

Thank you for the great report, Loved!

#7 ChooseLove

ChooseLove

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

After one year of reading Joel and Kathy's books, my husband asked my son how am I treating your mother. He replied "Great. You are listening to mommy's heart, my sister's heart and my heart." I think once the husband is listening to the wife's heart, the husband is open and able to meet the needs of all the family though just listening to the wife. My son was letting us know that he knew that with my husband listening to my heart that his world was safe and that my son was loved. Our kids have laughed more and we have yelled less.

Loved

Would love to hear an update about how you are doing today.  Thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users